Mindful Miracles ACIM and Spiritual Coaching
with Rev. Deb Phelps
Do you need a sense of direction in your life?
Do you want to deepen your spiritual practice so you walk the world more peacefully?
Have you wanted to incorporate meditation into your life but just don’t know how?
Are you open to what it takes to transform into your radiant Self?
As your Spiritual Life Coach, I am here to be “truly helpful” by allowing you the freedom to explore and share what is on your heart and mind, all the while holding for you a sacred space of non-judgment and unconditional love. I am not here to judge, analyze or give you specific advice, but I will be honest with you as we strengthen your connection to your Divine Source. Together we will bring the Light of Awareness to specific areas in your life and build a structured plan for you to follow.
You will experience a miraculous perspective on everyday situations in your life. With this, you will find a new sense of purpose and inner peace in various areas: personal relationships, work, finances, and health.
Rev. Deb Phelps, C.MI, MMT, E-RYT200, RYT500, LVCYT, YACEP. has extensive knowledge through almost 42 years of personal meditation experience, certifications, and training. She has participated in 1000’s of hours of meditation with groups and individuals. She is also a spiritual teacher and minister for well over 30 years specializing in A Course in Miracles. She is dedicated to assisting you in your personal meditation and mindful living goals. Deb is a meditation instructor, mindfulness coach, sound practitioner, and yoga specialist.
What You Will Receive in Working With Me:
- Safe, Confidential Atmosphere
- Compassionate Listening
- Honest and Authentic Sharing
- Gentle Guidance and Support in Developing Your Own Plan of Healing with Inner Wisdom Accomplished At Your Own Pace
- Encouragement in Strengthening Your Confidence in Your Connection with Your True Self
- Practical Application of Spiritual Principles like Forgiveness
- Exercises, Processes, and Meditations to Help You Move Beyond the Blocks
- Stress Management, Realize Personal Goals or Heal Relationships
- A Course in Miracles Support At Your Request
Available either by phone or Zoom.
Whatever your need, I am here to assist you.
- Do you need someone to join with you in Truth for a Healing? Let me be your personal Healing Circle Facilitator and hold the Light and Love of God with you in prayer.
- Do you need some direction in your walk with the Holy Spirit? Would you like to learn to hear His Voice? I can be your personal Spiritual Director and design a personal program of study with you.
- Do you need assistance in your study of A Course in Miracles? I am here with my decades of experience to help you make sense of what you are studying.
- I am here to assist to meet with you for an individual session or multiple sessions. I have been a spiritual teacher/minister for 30+ years and a meditation practitioner and instructor for 42+ years.
“This is the day when vain imaginings part like a curtain, to reveal what lies beyond them. Now is what is really there made visible, while all the shadows which appeared to hide it merely sink away. Now is the balance righted, and the scale of judgment left to Him Who judges true. And in His judgment will a world unfold in perfect innocence before your eyes. Now will you see it with the eyes of Christ. Now is its transformation clear to you. ~ A Course in Miracles W-164
The number of sessions is up to you and Holy Spirit. Some individuals need only one session to get back on track where others may find a few sessions help greatly. I leave that decision to you and your Guidance.
Before your session, take about 10 minutes beforehand to set up space where you will be comfortable and able to share freely and openly. Also, use this time to connect with the Divine and set your intention for your session.
Meet with Rev. Deb Phelps
Questions? Use Contact Form
Some comments from those who have worked with Rev. Deb:
“I love the way you approach helping people heal – it is very joining and affirming.”
“You really helped me see where I need to go — in my thoughts, in the relationship, with my Self, and with the Holy Spirit. I got so much out of our time together.”
“…it has been REALLY nice for me to talk to someone and I appreciate your authenticity and your caring. You are very understanding and kind, and I find easy to talk to.”
“By sharing your own life experiences, I felt at ease. Thus giving me a new and better perspective on how I look at my life. Your suggestions about journaling and communication with my spouse are well received.”
“I can’t even begin to tell you what it means to me to have someone to just listen to me without trying to fix me. I know I can move through the process if just given the space to do so. Thank you for holding that space.”
“Even though I have been studying Miracles for years, my recent situation left me feeling alone and afraid. I needed to explore and share my feelings without being told to just ‘go to the light’. I know that I needed to release these feelings to the Holy Spirit but I didn’t need to be pushed into doing so. Thank you for your patience.”