This group stopped meeting in person when COVID started.
We will not be meeting in person until further notice.
Join us in our online groups.
Online ACIM Study Groups
Sundays at 10:30 am
Wednesdays at 12:30 pm
Daily Workbook Lesson at 8:00 am
We ask that you read and honor our group guidelines. Thank you.
- We are gathered here to create a sacred space for all members of the group. We do so by offering honor and respect to everyone alike.
- In respect to the group, we arrive ready to begin on time and are mindful of background noises. (FOR OUR VIDEO AND IN PERSON GROUPS)
- Our focus of the group is on the study and practical application of ACIM in our own lives. We accept that it is our individual responsibility for the group to remain on this focus.
- We are here to heal our mind, therefore, we believe in self-awareness and self-responsibility.
- We share from our own personal experience and avoid giving advice to others. (Advice can come in the form of telling someone what they should do in a situation, other philosophies, modalities, groups or organizations, health products, recipes, doctors, shopping, who to vote for, promoting yourself or what you sell, etc. Please take this outside of our sacred space.)
- We listen with an open heart and mind.
- We acknowledge that we all have the Holy Spirit’s Guidance within us.
- When we feel we are finished sharing our thoughts, we say “I’m done” so others will know our sharing is complete and the next person can share. (FOR VIDEO AND IN-PERSON GROUPS)
- We are mindful of allowing everyone the chance to speak.
- We recognize the confidentiality of the group.
Suggested Donation $5-$15 per session
but no one turned away who cannot donate.
Learn more about A Course in Miracles
A spiritual thought system of universal love, peace, healing and forgiveness.
See information on the meditation,
yoga and other mind-body-spirit classes
offered at Peaceful Wellness
Learn more about Rev. Paul Phelps
Be sure to see the rest of this website for all of our ACIM Resources
(audios, videos, articles, books & more)
we offer ACIM Students around the world!
Our World-Wide Virtual Center (and Madison Study Group) is run completely by volunteers, including Paul and Deb Phelps. Your donations are appreciated to help to pay the myriad of expenses we encounter for the ministry: storage rent, rental for Sunday Madison study group, video/phone conferencing for our online study groups, outreach services, phone and internet services, utilities, online storage for audio/video archives, postage, retreat deposits, and more. Suggested donation per most study sessions/classes is $5-15. However, no one is turned away from any of our programs or services due to lack of funds. Just ask.
Sign up for our email list.
You must be logged in to post a comment.