Earlier this week in our first newsletter of the year for our new theme, we shared a teaching from our archives. This teaching was “Cultivating the Relationship with Spirit” presented by myself. As we launch this year of “Listening to Inner Wisdom,” it’s important to establish our relationship with the Holy Spirit so we can in fact hear His Wisdom.
Take a moment and reflect:
- What do I want this relationship with the Holy Spirit to look like?
- What would I like the communication with Him to be like?
- How can I cultivate the relationship with Him?
- What blocks stand in the way of this relationship?
Keep this in mind as your intention for the year.
As ACIM says: And the truth is that the Holy Spirit is in close relationship with you, because in Him is your relationship with God restored to you. T-17.IV.4:5
In this Part 1 of a two-part video teaching, I share that “We can cultivate our relationship with the Holy Spirit just as we do with anyone here in the world. We take time getting to know Him, we spend time with Him frequently, we connect, we trust, and we listen intently to what He has to say.”
ACIM Reading References for Teaching:
- Text, Chapter 17, IV. The Two Pictures
- Lesson 221 – Peace to my mind. Let all my thoughts be still.
In Part 2 of this teaching, that I will share next week, I share Daily Steps that you can use to continue to cultivate your relationship.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this idea of cultivating our relationship with the Holy Spirit.
You can join in our study groups, here in this email group or our Facebook group.