Tool Analogy: Speed Square
Greetings Miracle Workers!
Welcome to week 12 of our Miracle Toolbox “I am safe in God” healing journey. I am so excited to share this week’s Miracle Toolbox video with you. For the past couple months I have been asking Jesus to give me a way to easily explain the concept of Atonement and how the plan of Atonement works. I wasn’t feeling very clear about it and was seeking an easier way to understand. I also wanted to be able to illustrate easily to others. He finally came through with the last piece of the puzzle yesterday. I was so delighted with joy at it’s clarity, that I uncontrollably laughed out loud to myself for several minutes! So, if you would like to understand the concept of Atonement as described within A Course in Miracles more clearly for yourself, then you’re going to want to watch this video.
Within this video you are also going to learn about:
- Holy Spirit’s Speed Square tool to add to your Miracle Toolbox.
- How the Atonement process frees you from past serial lives; The Atonement as Defense (T-2.II.6).
- How we release our inner light for Atonement using spiritual sight; The Altar of God (T-2.III.1).
- The Holy Spirit’s plan of Atonement; The Holy Spirit (C-6.2).
- Using the gift of true perception to experience glimpses of our Atonement light; True Perception-Knowledge (C-4.3).
- Using a lesson within the Workbook for Students to help us practice having a personal experience of perceiving our inner light as God created us; Lesson 139: I will accept Atonement for myself.
As you can see, this video is loaded with great references, examples and explanations about the concept of Atonement. I hope you find it as helpful as I did.
Thank you for your ongoing commitment and practice in becoming Mighty Miracle Workers!
Since you’re here… …we have a small favor to ask. More people are reading our posts, listening to our audios and watching our videos than ever before but far fewer are donating for it. As an all-volunteer ministry, you can see why we need to ask for your help. MiraclesOne provides ACIM resources freely however it takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe in encouraging others to practically apply the Course principles in their lives – because it might just make the one difference in your life. If everyone who reads, listens or watches and likes what we offer helps to pay for it we can continue to afford our expenses and keep our resources FREE to all ACIM Students. Monthly Donors receive free gifts in appreciation for their support.